It’s important to know about side effects that are possible with
FYCOMPA. Be sure to talk with your healthcare team if you have any questions.
- What is FYCOMPA (perampanel)?
- Can FYCOMPA affect my mood and behavior?
- How can I watch for early symptoms of suicidal thoughts or actions and when should I call my healthcare provider?
- Can I stop taking FYCOMPA?
- What do I need to tell my healthcare provider before taking FYCOMPA?
- What should I avoid while taking FYCOMPA?
- What are the possible side effects of FYCOMPA?
- What else do I need to know about FYCOMPA?
What is FYCOMPA (perampanel)?
FYCOMPA is a prescription medicine used:
To treat partial-onset seizures with or without secondarily generalized seizures in people with epilepsy who are 4 years of age and older
With other medicines to treat primary generalized tonic-clonic seizures in people with epilepsy who are 12 years of age and older